Treatment for Post-Op Rehabilitation
Receiving physical therapy after surgery helps you regain your strength and flexibility, which can speed up your recovery time.
Post-Operative Physical Therapy
After surgery, your physician may recommend physical therapy as part of the recovery process, which will benefit you in many ways:
- Restoring your range of motion
- Minimizing scar tissue formation
- Improving flexibility, balance, and strength
- Reducing muscle pain and swelling
- Regain your motor control and functional tolerance
Our Approach to Post-Op Rehabilitation
Our aim in post-op physical therapy is to return you to your prior level of function. Your physical therapist will develop a rehabilitation plan that’s in accordance with your surgeon’s criteria.