2023 Medicare Disclaimer

2023 Medicare Disclaimer

Medicare allows $2,230.00 per calendar year – average visits will be 14-17 visits.

Medicare Part B 2023 deductible is $226.00 per calendar year.

If you qualify for the “KX Modifier,” treatment can continue above and beyond this dollar amount when deemed medically necessary.

Your visits may be lower depending on your use of Physical and Speech therapy you may have received from other facilities.

Medicare covers 80%. Should you carry a supplement plan, they typically cover the remaining 20%. (Depends on your policy)

If you have received or are still receiving home health physical therapy, your insurance will not cover outpatient’s physical therapy. To ensure coverage, please confirm with your home health provider they have sent your discharge to Medicare.